Hello from MN

Introduce yourself to our online Spoonplugging community
tdub77
400 series

Hello from MN

Post by tdub77 »

Hello all, I am a new again spoonplugger. I first got introduced to structure fishing when I was a kid and I bought Don Dicksons structure fishing tapes from his infomercial. Fast forward to about 10 years later (which is about 10 years ago) I dug out those old tapes and searched for Buck Perry and found the spoonpluggers group and joined it. I then contacted Bob Jackson who was listed as the MN contact. He showed me the basics of contour trolling and I caught more fish then ever before. Then I had kids and the boat I used was my dad's and he decided to sell it so I haven't fished for 10 years. Now I just purchased a boat and I am looking forward to beating up the fish again :)

Tim
Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Fran Myers
JB1

Re: Hello from MN

Post by Fran Myers »

Tim
My name is Fran. I live in Inver Grove Heights. Its good to meet you and You can call me anytime.

Fran
651-492-6672
Fran Myers
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

Welcome to the site - and welcome back to Spoonplugging 8-)

-Brian
SeaMonster
250 series

Post by SeaMonster »

Tim-

Welcome back to spoonplugging. Bob "Mad Dog" Jackson is a good friend of mine and I can put you in touch with him if you like. He taught me to spoonplug 30 years ago. Contact me if you need to know some good sploonpluggin lakes also.

Depth n Speed always.

Scott Johnson