New to Spoonplugging

Introduce yourself to our online Spoonplugging community
jwt
800 series

Re: New to Spoonplugging

Post by jwt »

Welcome aboard Billy Boy. If you're looking to come to the midwest to work with a CSI, John Bales is the best of 'em. You might want to give some thought to the Illinois Spoonplugger Club winter seminar in March. It is a gathering of about 50 to 60 Spoonpluggers from all over the country.
Last edited by jwt on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

Welcome aboard Billy Boy. If you are looking to come to the midwest to work with a CSI, John Bales is the best of 'em. You might want to give some thought to the Illinois Spoonplugger Club winter seminar in March. It is a gathering of about 50 to 60 Spoonpluggers from all over the country.
Billy boy

Post by Billy boy »

Thanks JWT. That's good advice. Seems John is the way to go. I would give him a call but I need to purchase my rig and use it before I contact CSI John. Is the meeting one day only?. If I was to go I would like to meet everyone and share, mostly there thought's and experiences. Tight Lines. Billy boy
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

Billy Boy,
The seminar is just one day, but you'll have plenty of time to meet a lot of Spoonpluggers. See the announcement I posted, 11th Annual Winter Seminar, under the National Spoonpluggers of America Outings forum.
Billy boy

Post by Billy boy »

Thanks JWT. I might try and make it. Would like to meet with some of the guy's I have talk too on the forums. Tight lines Billy boy.
Last edited by Billy boy on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin McClure

Post by Kevin McClure »

Sorry I missed this Billy Boy. This is a little late but welcome and looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
Billy boy

Post by Billy boy »

Thanks Kevin for your reply. I m glad I joined. Really a great bunch and helpful. I feel like I found something worth while. Tight lines. Billy boy.
Consigliere

Post by Consigliere »

Welcome Billy Boy. Definitely something worth while here. Some of the best here. Great place to expand your knowledge quickly and have nagging questions answered very fast!
Kevin McClure

Post by Kevin McClure »

Billy Boy-I totally agree with your assesment of a great bunch and helpful. A quick story: My cousin married a man who is part Indian. He went to apply for benefits from the tribe he was from to help pay for his education. The leaders had set the percentage of Indian you had to be so high that the tribe was dying off because the leaders didn't want to share what they had. They were selfish and greedy. One of the things I admire about other Spoonpluggers is that you don't see that kind of selfishness. They want to help. This, in my opinion, is how Spoonplugging will survive. If everyone who is a Spoonplugger shares the knowlege that they have with anyone who is interested and is willing to put in the hard work and dedication.
Billy boy

Post by Billy boy »

Sorry I missed the last two post. My commit to you both is what I always believed, Spoonpluggers bent over backwards to help. You guy's make me feel good and I know I will ask for help when needed. Looking forward too meeting with you guy's in the near future.