Indiana crappie fishing

Team9nine
800 series

Indiana crappie fishing

Post by Team9nine »

Crappie have become one of my favorite fish to target, and they are great for teaching people some of the basics of structure fishing since they nearly always school in numbers. If I'm not mistaken, there was even a request some years back about Spoonpluggers trying to utilize the more plentiful panfish (such as crappie) to fry and feed at outings. Most people only target them in the spring, but they can be easily caught by Spoonpluggers all year long with just a slight downsizing in tackle (trolling or casting).

Anyway, caught a bunch this weekend and made a short teaser video about the trip for our club's website. I had to incorporate Jim's great slogan into the video, which is quickly becoming a favorite :mrgreen: Webster's defines slogan as: a word or phrase expressing the spirit or aim of a party, group, or cause. "Let's go get 'em" just seems like the perfect Spoonplugger exclamation. Thank you, Jim!

Short crappie video: http://youtu.be/keeljNIuWWw

-Brian
Duplex

Re: Indiana crappie fishing

Post by Duplex »

Brian,

Super video! Great job of editing and your comments are right on the money. To anyone who has not visited the Central Indiana Spoonpluggers website, you are missing out. The mix of articles, historical material, and videos is extremely well done.

Congratulations on a great site and keep those videos coming. Go out and get 'em.

Jim
Fran Myers
JB1

Post by Fran Myers »

Very nice video.
Fran Myers
jwt
800 series

Post by jwt »

Excellent video.