Console Boat Steering

Basic movements,control/tools, structure,weather/water, presentation lures, lake types, mapping, mental aspects
SpoonBoy21

Console Boat Steering

Post by SpoonBoy21 »

I have added a steering spinner knob that has really made trolling easy to do with console steering. I highly recommend this to anyone with
wheel steering. I was alone in the boat with excess of 20 mph winds yesterday and had no problems controlling the boat. I think it had even
become "fun". Another addition was my level wind reel which I used the layer counting method to release the right amount of line for the spoon
plugs. This should all make John Bales pleased!! Did any of this give me fishing success? NO, a very small bass and a 3 lb. pike.

Till next time, Brian
Attachments
P9214164.JPG
P9214164.JPG (156.46 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
John Bales
JB2

Re: Console Boat Steering

Post by John Bales »

Brian, I learned a long time ago that it does no good to yell at someone for not following Mr. Perry's guidelines and I have yelled at plenty. You cannot make someone do what they don't want to do. You can only try and help those that ask for help. Mr. Perry was correct in every aspect of his teachings. Any short cut in the process or the tools that you chose to use may hold you back in your success. John