Happy New Year

A place to post topics other than spoonplugging.
Steve Craig
JB2

Happy New Year

Post by Steve Craig »

Happy New Year to you all out there.

Make it a good one.

If you must drink, do it in moderation.

Be safe, be happy, and be yourself.

Catch alot of fish this coming year.

Blessings to you all.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
yaaintdeadyet
250 series

Re: Happy New Year

Post by yaaintdeadyet »

Thanks Steve. The same your way magnified with all the blessing's of God's will portioned to us each. Honestly Steve I know our paths crossed via providence. From what I've gathered in these last few months this fraternity of fisherman will suit and satisfy as angling is for me.
The new year will see a "fresh" https://buckperry.com/shop/educational- ... age-detail . After a couple of decades without it's high time to rekindle and renew teaching material that was lost after more than a few moves.
Ya say life's tough, ya say ya got life figured out. Well, Ya aint dead yet.
Team9nine
800 series

Post by Team9nine »

Happy New Year back to ya,' and to all Spoonpluggers. Will likely be in bed before the magic hour strikes. Too old for all that partying and celebrating. Wife just came in the office and complained about not knowing who any of the musical guests are on any of the New Years TV specials :lol: Not like it used to be...

Best wishes to all in 2016!
Steve Craig
JB2

Post by Steve Craig »

Ralph,
With fur prices in the tank this year, we'll have to go catch some fish together.
let me know when you can get away.
Steve
Religion is a guy in church, thinking about fishing.
Relationship is a guy out fishing, thinking about God!
yaaintdeadyet
250 series

Post by yaaintdeadyet »

Steve the time had come to resupply Buck's basic lessons. I know there's a fortunate soul somewhere between Indiana and Southern California that found my original set in an abandoned packing box. You're right, the market is finding it's realistic base again. I've only set 3 cages almost as a hobby. The juice is still there, just as it is again for structure fishing. I hope to see you at the youth trappers class in Mayer. If not I'll get in touch once I've boned up on Buck's endowment of knowledge. So much to learn.
Ya say life's tough, ya say ya got life figured out. Well, Ya aint dead yet.