Needed 400 series SP ASAP chicagoland

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
Bink
800 series

Needed 400 series SP ASAP chicagoland

Post by Bink »

Thinking of taking a road trip monday down to a powerplant lake outside St. Louis. The only problem is Im down to one 400 SP and the lake has miles or rip rap so its very possible I may lose one or two. If anyone in the chicagoland area has 2 or 3 extra 400s they could part with and we be able to meet up with in the next day or so I would be very grateful.

Is there a store anyone knows of that has them in the chicagoland area?

If anyone is interested in fishing monday let me know.

Baldwin lake, Baldwin IL
http://dnr.state.il.us/lands/Landmgt/PA ... aldwin.htm

Thanks
Bink
Jim Shell
Site Admin

Post by Jim Shell »

Just saw your posting..i was out of town. I have plenty of 400's.
Let us know how you did. Iv'e fished almost all the lakes in Illinois, but havn't been to Baldwin yet. Not far from there is Coffeen, one of the best bass lakes in the state.
Bink
800 series

Post by Bink »

Just saw your posting..i was out of town. I have plenty of 400's.
Let us know how you did. Iv'e fished almost all the lakes in Illinois, but havn't been to Baldwin yet. Not far from there is Coffeen, one of the best bass lakes in the state.

Did not make the trip. I was worried about all the potholes on the highways towing my boat 300+ miles and couldn't talk anyone in making the trip with me.

I have never fished Baldwin lake either but from the map I have seen It should be a spoonpluggers wet dream.

Is Coffeen open all year? Otherwise Ill be waiting until Feb 15th until Powerton opens.

If you would like to sell a couple of those 400s please let me know otherwise I need to get a order into bucks soon.

Thanks
Bink
love2fish

Post by love2fish »

Hi,

Coffeen is open all year around...It is shutdown in December for like a week for deer hunting..I am not sure which week though.....It is a state lake so no launch fee etc...It is a 25hp limit lake..I live about 45 mins from Coffeen lake...

Jeremy
Bye