700 spoonplugs for sale

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
John Bales
JB2

700 spoonplugs for sale

Post by John Bales »

I got a call from Waymon Couch tonight. Kenny Hyde introduced me to Waymon years ago and when I talked to him, I just knew that this was a really good man. His sister in law's husband passed away and she needs some money so she is selling some of his spoonplugs. They are all 700's and they are all new. She is asking 6 bucks a piece. Waymon is going to handle this for her and gave me his phone number if anyone is interested. 423-478-9816 (after 12 noon please). John
NoMuskyJoe

700 spoonplugs for sale

Post by NoMuskyJoe »

If anyone is interested, Waymon still has 700 spoonplugs for sale... he is selling them as a mix of multi-colors of ten spoonplugs in a "batch" so you can not buy them individually or only a couple. He still has seven "batches" left based on a conversation I had with him earlier today.

If you would like to purchase a "batch", he can be contacted at 423-478-9016.
jwt
800 series

Re: 700 spoonplugs for sale

Post by jwt »

Wayman has seven bags(10/bag) left @ $60 each; still in the bags from Buck's Baits. He will also charge shipping. I bought one today and spoke with Wayman about 45 minutes. Great guy. The correct telephone number is the one NoMusky Joe posted, 423-478-9016, and he said it's "Wayman" not "Waymon"