TROPHY BOAT SPOONPLUGGER 25 MERCURY TRI HULL TILLER BUCK PER

Looking to BUY,SELL or TRADE any of your fishing equipment? Post it here.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

TROPHY BOAT SPOONPLUGGER 25 MERCURY TRI HULL TILLER BUCK PER

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Big 'Z' has a terrific 15' Trophy Boat for sale on Ebay for anyone interested!! Mr.Perry fished out of this boat, pix tell it all! Item #110847088839
Attachments
$(KGrHqVHJBEE9prF2DpMBP,z!H1O3!~~60_3.jpg
$(KGrHqVHJBEE9prF2DpMBP,z!H1O3!~~60_3.jpg (104.54 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
MartyMcAvoy
200 series

Re: TROPHY BOAT SPOONPLUGGER 25 MERCURY TRI HULL TILLER BUCK

Post by MartyMcAvoy »

Sold! ConGrats to the High Bidder, Winner! Hope to See U at the Outings w/it!
Knowledge is the Key to Success! Sharing it is Part of that Success! IN~Spoonplugger.
Ted Schultz

Re: TROPHY BOAT SPOONPLUGGER 25 MERCURY TRI HULL TILLER BUCK PER

Post by Ted Schultz »

I have the exact same boat as this one sold by Buck having purchased it new in 1992, a Trophy 154 with the optional third seat and the First Mate trailer. I also have a 25 hp 1994 Mercury electric start motor with very few hours on it.
It is a great boat and it handles rough water very well.
It's in excellent condition, as is the trailer and the motor. I also have a larger bow mounted trolling motor with a foot control and and a on board battery charger and updated fish graph, all going with the boat. I am trying to sell the boat because I am in my 70s and now I fish more of the local small lakes and this boat and motor is too much for my needs. I haven't used the 25 hp motor for over 10 years but it runs like a top.
I've just started the sales process and people that have looked at it have indicated that it is a nice boat but they can't find anything about this Trophy boat model since they haven't been made for quit a few years and they don't know anything about spoonplugging or Buck Perry. It seems like they want to look up the value in the "blue book" but this boat is not listed. I also have no idea the value of the boat package. Can you give me some idea what would be a reasonable value? Perhaps some idea about what may be comparable boat to compare to the Trophy 154 would be a good way to find an comparable value.
If you know anybody that wants a great spoonplugging boat, let me know. I am in Illinois but the boat is in Wisconsin for sale since the boat market there is stronger.

Ted Schultz